The PHC Community Day of Service is a one-stop shop service event where individuals experiencing homelessness can access over 100 critical resources such as Medi-Cal, dental and vision care, and employment assistance. By mobilizing city and community agencies, as well as thousands of volunteers, we are able to ensure that our participants receive holistic care in a dignified setting.
- Services are available from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Wristbands are distributed beginning at 7:30 AM through the end of the event
- Participants must have a wristband to enter the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium and access services
Provide a Service
- Register as a service provider for PHC 72!
- We require that all service providers stay until 3:00 PM so participants may receive as many services as possible
- Check-in for service providers is at 8:00 AM
- If you are interested in contributing to PHC 72, please consider a sponsorship or donation.
- Please contact us directly to learn about Sponsorship opportunities, which allow you to host a large group together, showcase your company throughout the event, and take a core role in making our service possible!
Mental Health Services
*All services are subject to change
**These services reach capacity and are not guaranteed, if you are in need of these services please arrive early. Services are given based on availability and need.