Due to concerns around COVID-19, Project Homeless Connect has postponed all large-scale Community Day of Service events until further notice. We look forward to holding more of these one-stop-shop style events in the future, once we receive guidance from the San Francisco Department of Public Health that large indoor gatherings are a safe choice for the community. In the meantime, we continue to achieve our goals of access to services by bringing Providers directly to our Drop In Program!
Service Providers attend the PHC Drop In Program to provide direct services on site.
Beginning in July 2020, PHC started bringing service providers to our office (1031 Franklin St) on a monthly basis to offer services similar to those offered at our Community Day of Service events. We have many new guidelines in place for the health and safety of our participants and staff, including limiting the amount of people inside at any given time.
Upcoming Service Providers Joining PHC Drop In Program at 1031 Franklin Street (to be updated regularly):
- Wednesday, December 16, 10 AM – 1 PM @ 1031 Franklin St
- South of Market Health Center: Medi-Cal benefits enrollment, scheduling dental appointments (must have Medi-Cal)
- Downtown Streets Team: Connect to get more information about DST’s work-experience program
- Takeaway food bags: through Glide’s Daily Meals Program
- Wednesday, January 27, 10 AM – 1 PM @ 1031 Franklin St — CAAP & Arriba Juntos
- Wednesday, February 10, 10 AM – 1 PM @ 1031 Franklin St — TBD
- Wednesday, February 24, 10 AM – 1 PM @ 1031 Franklin St — TBD
Offering Services as a Provider
Interested in Providing Services?
If you are a service provider who is interested in providing services at PHC’s office (1031 Franklin) on September 9, October 14, November 11, or December 9, please email our Senior Logistics Facilitator for more information.
If you are interested in bringing a service to San Francisco’s homeless & low-income community through your organization, we would love to talk more about the possibilities of a partnership. Please contact us for more information.