Due to concerns around COVID-19, Project Homeless Connect has postponed all large-scale Community Day of Service events until further notice. We look forward to holding more of these one-stop-shop style events in the future, once we receive guidance from the San Francisco Department of Public Health that large indoor gatherings are a safe choice for the community. In the meantime, we continue to achieve our goals of increasing access to services by bringing Providers directly to our Drop-In Program!
Service Providers attend the PHC Drop-In Program to provide direct services on site.
Beginning in July 2020, PHC started bringing service providers to our office (1031 Franklin St) on a monthly basis to offer services similar to those offered at our Community Day of Service events. We have many new guidelines in place for the health and safety of our participants and staff, including limiting the amount of people inside at any given time.
Upcoming Service Providers Joining PHC Drop-In Program at 1031 Franklin Street (to be updated regularly):
- Wednesday, October 27, 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM @ 1031 Franklin St
- One Degree will offer 1-on-1 sessions to provide orientation to One Degree’s resource platform, including helping participants fill out the One Degree Common App to apply for CalFresh, Medi-Cal, and the San Francisco Recreation and Parks Scholarship.
- Wednesday, November 3, 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM @ 1031 Franklin St
- Wednesday, November 10, 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM @ 1031 Franklin St
- Miracle Messages
- More dates to be announced – check back soon!
Offering Services as a Provider
Interested in Providing Services?
If you are a service provider who is interested in providing services at PHC’s office (1031 Franklin) in July, August, or September 2021, please email our Operations Manager for more information.
If you are interested in bringing a service to San Francisco’s homeless & low-income community through your organization, we would love to talk more about the possibilities of a partnership. Please contact us for more information.