Due to concerns around COVID-19, Project Homeless Connect has postponed all large-scale Community Day of Service events until further notice. We look forward to holding more of these one-stop-shop style events in the future, once we receive guidance from the San Francisco Department of Public Health that large indoor gatherings are a safe choice for the community. In the meantime, we continue to achieve our goals of increasing access to services by bringing Providers directly to our Drop-In Program!
Service Providers attend the PHC Drop-In Program to provide direct services on site.
Beginning in July 2020, PHC started bringing service providers to our office (1031 Franklin St) on a monthly basis to offer services similar to those offered at our Community Day of Service events. We have many new guidelines in place for the health and safety of our participants and staff, including limiting the amount of people inside at any given time.
Upcoming Service Providers Joining PHC Drop-In Program at 1031 Franklin Street (to be updated regularly):
- Wednesday, April 28, 10 AM – 1 PM @ 1031 Franklin St
- South of Market Health Center will provide Medi-Cal benefit enrollment and connection to medical care
- Glide’s Daily Meal Program will provide takeaway food bags. Bottles of water will also be available to all.
- Wednesday, May 12, 10 AM – 1 PM @ 1031 Franklin St – Providers TBA
- Wednesday, May 26, 10 AM – 1 PM @ 1031 Franklin St – Providers TBA
- More dates to be announced – check back soon!
Offering Services as a Provider
Interested in Providing Services?
If you are a service provider who is interested in providing services at PHC’s office (1031 Franklin) in May, June, or July 2021, please email our Senior Logistics Facilitator for more information.
If you are interested in bringing a service to San Francisco’s homeless & low-income community through your organization, we would love to talk more about the possibilities of a partnership. Please contact us for more information.