PHC 61 is a one-stop shop service event where individuals experiencing homelessness can access critical resources including Medi-Cal, dental and vision care, and employment assistance. By mobilizing city and community agencies, as well as thousands of volunteers, we are able to ensure that our participants receive holistic care in a dignified setting.
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
10:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Bill Graham Civic
- Services are available from 10:30 AM-3:00 PM
- Wristbands are distributed in Civic Center Plaza starting at 7:30 AM through the end of the event
- Participants must have a wristband to enter the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium and access services
Provide a Service
- Register as a service provider for PHC 61!
- Service providers are required to stay for the entire duration of the event
- Check-in for service providers is at 8:30 AM
*Please note that due to the later start date of PHC 61, we are requesting that all service providers stay until 3:30 PM
- Our annual #Hoodies4theHomeless drive is in full swing! We need to collect 2,000 hoodies, jackets, coats, and other outerwear for PHC 61.
- We give over 1,500 hygiene kits away at each event, and we need your help to reach our goal.
- Please contact our Director of Resources or call (415) 503-2190 for more information about donating and to schedule a drop-off.
Mental Health Services
SSI/SSDI and Medi-Cal
*All services are subject to change
**These services reach capacity and are not guaranteed, if you are in need of these services please arrive early. Services are given based on availability and need.