Date(s) - Wednesday, September 23, 2015
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
PHC 60 is a one-stop shop service event where individuals experiencing homelessness can access critical resources including Medi-Cal, dental and vision care, and employment assistance. By mobilizing city and community agencies, as well as thousands of volunteers, we are able to ensure that our participants receive holistic care in a dignified setting.
- Services are available from 10AM-3PM
- Wristbands are distributed in Civic Center Plaza starting at 7:30AM through the end of the event
- Participants must have a wristband to enter the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium and access services
Provide a Service
- Register as a service provider for PHC 60!
- Service providers are required to stay for the entire duration of the event
- Check-in for service providers is at 8:30AM
HIV/STI/Hepatitus C Testing
Mental Health Services
SSI/SSDI and Medi-Cal