Date(s) - Wednesday, June 30, 2021
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
1031 Franklin St
On Wednesday, June 30, PHC will offer Drop-In Services in the auditorium at our office.
Simply the Basics will join the service day. Glide’s Daily Meal Program will provide takeaway food bags for participants.
- Simply the Basics will provide a hygiene market. Select your own items from a variety of hygiene and first-aid supplies (full size and travel size items available). Build your own custom hygiene kit with the items you want!
- Glide’s Daily Meal Program will provide takeaway food bags. Bottles of water will also be available to all.
AVAILABLE DROP-IN SERVICES
- Hygiene kit
- Menstrual care products
- Socks & masks
- Reading glasses (1x month)
- DMV vouchers
- Mail Pick Up
- Mail Program Registration
- HandUp Point Redemption
- Information on Community resources
- Limited Problem Solving Support and more!
*All Items are Subject to Availability
**First come, first serve. Please be in line by 12:30 to receive items. Mail and HandUp redemptions for participants arriving after 12:30 PM.