Date(s) - Wednesday, February 24, 2021
1031 Franklin St
On Wednesday, February 24, PHC will offer Drop In Services in the courtyard at our offices. Downtown Streets Team will join the service day, and PHC staff will offer appointments for limited Problem Solving support.
- Downtown Streets Team will connect participants to their unique work-experience program. DST’s program empowers individuals and acts as a stepping stone into employment, housing, and a better life.
AVAILABLE DROP-IN SERVICES
- Hygiene kit
- Menstrual care products
- Socks & masks
- Reading glasses (1x month)
- DMV vouchers
- Mail Pick Up
- Mail Program Registration
- HandUp Point Redemption
- Information on Community resources
- Limited Problem Solving Support and more!
*All Items are Subject to Availability
**First come, first serve. Please be in line by 12:30 to receive items. Mail and HandUp redemptions for participants arriving after 12:30 PM.