Date(s) - Wednesday, May 12, 2021
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
1031 Franklin St
On Wednesday, May 12, PHC will offer Drop-In Services in the auditorium at our office.
Miracle Messages and Assurance Wireless will join the service day, and PHC staff will offer appointments for limited Problem Solving support. Glide’s Daily Meal Program will provide takeaway food bags for participants.
- Assurance Wireless will provide Lifeline cell phones (free cell phone service for qualifying households including a free Android smart phone given at the event). Eligibility requirements include:
- Household income of less than $28,700 per year (for household of 1-2 people) OR
- Enrollment in certain benefits programs including Medi-Cal, CalFresh, SSI, CalWorks, and more
- Miracle Messages will provide connection to the Miracle Friends program, a one-to-one digital support system for people experiencing homelessness or in supportive housing
- Glide’s Daily Meal Program will provide takeaway food bags. Bottles of water will also be available to all.
AVAILABLE DROP-IN SERVICES
- Hygiene kit
- Menstrual care products
- Socks & masks
- Reading glasses (1x month)
- DMV vouchers
- Mail Pick Up
- Mail Program Registration
- HandUp Point Redemption
- Information on Community resources
- Limited Problem Solving Support and more!
*All Items are Subject to Availability
**First come, first serve. Please be in line by 12:30 to receive items. Mail and HandUp redemptions for participants arriving after 12:30 PM.