Date(s) - Wednesday, April 28, 2021
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
1031 Franklin St
On Wednesday, April 28, PHC will offer Drop-In Services outdoors in the courtyard at St. Mark’s Square.
South of Market Health Center will join the service day, and PHC staff will offer appointments for limited Problem Solving support. Glide’s Daily Meal Program will provide takeaway food bags for participants.
- South of Market Health Center will provide Medi-Cal benefit enrollment and connection to medical care
- Glide’s Daily Meal Program will provide takeaway food bags. Bottles of water will also be available to all.
AVAILABLE DROP-IN SERVICES
- Hygiene kit
- Menstrual care products
- Socks & masks
- Reading glasses (1x month)
- DMV vouchers
- Mail Pick Up
- Mail Program Registration
- HandUp Point Redemption
- Information on Community resources
- Limited Problem Solving Support and more!
*All Items are Subject to Availability
**First come, first serve. Please be in line by 12:30 to receive items. Mail and HandUp redemptions for participants arriving after 12:30 PM.