August 14th will mark the 50th PHC event since our inception in 2004. To help commemorate this event, we’re proud to announce a design contest for our volunteer t-shirt! From now through July 5th, we’re asking the Bay Area community to submit original designs for consideration. Once all submissions have been received, PHC staff will choose the top three designs and post them on the Project Homeless Connect website from July 10th to July 17th for the public to vote. The winning design will be featured on PHC’s volunteer t-shirt for the August event. Winner will be acknowledged at the volunteer rally the morning of the event.
All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. All are welcome to submit designs. Please see below for contest rules.
1. Design may contain no more than 3 colors (white is included as a color)
2. Entries must be original artwork
3. Entries must be submitted as a high resolution.jpg,.png,.gif or .eps
4. Entries must be received by midnight on Friday, July 5th, 2013
5. Only one entry per person
6. All entries become the property of Project Homeless Connect
Thank you so much and good luck!
*While anyone is welcome to submit a design, t-shirts are only given to volunteers on the day of the event