The PHC Community Day of Service is a one-stop shop service event where individuals experiencing homelessness can access over 100 critical resources such as Medi-Cal, dental and vision care, and employment assistance. By mobilizing city and community agencies, as well as thousands of volunteers, we are able to ensure that our participants receive holistic care in a dignified setting.
- Services are available from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Wristbands are distributed beginning at 7:30 AM through the end of the event
- Participants must have a wristband to enter the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium and access services
- Volunteer registration is open until March 13th. Sign up here!
- All volunteers MUST be pre-registered (we do not allow volunteer walk-ins for safety reasons).
- If you would like to volunteer as a group, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator to learn more.
- If you would like to receive services and volunteer, be sure to get your services first!
Provide a Service
- Register as a Provider HERE
- Provider Registration closes March 8th.
- So that participants may receive as many services as possible the day of the event, we are requesting that all service providers stay until 3:00 PM
Mental Health Services
Youth Services (up to 24)
*All services are subject to change
**These services reach capacity and are not guaranteed. If you are in need of these services, please arrive early. Services are given based on availability and need.