The Community Day of Service is an expo style event where individuals experiencing homelessness or at risk of becoming homeless may access dozens of critical resources such as legal support, DMV ID’s, and prescription glasses.
We are excited to bring this impactful day to the Bayview Community, ensuring that no matter the neighborhood, our community is able to access necessary services. By mobilizing city and community agencies, as well as hundreds of volunteers, we are able to offer holistic care in a dignified setting.
Community Day of Service: Bayview
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
11 AM – 3 PM
Bayview Opera House
- To receive services, you must have an entry wristband. Wristbands will be distributed on site, look for PHC staff or HOT team to direct you, beginning at 7:30 AM on the morning of the event.
Provide a Service
- We require that all service providers stay until 3:00 PM so participants may receive as many services as possible
- Check-in for service providers is at 9:00 AM
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about providing a service. Space is limited.
- A donation of $35 (suggested donation) will help increase services at the Community Day of Service and support our Every Day Connect drop-in program. Even if you’re unable to join us July 11th, you can still make a significant impact!
*All services are subject to change
**These services reach capacity and are not guaranteed, if you are in need of these services please arrive early. Services are given based on availability and need.