PHC 70 is a one-stop shop event where individuals experiencing homelessness can access over 100 critical resources such as legal support, DMV ID’s, and prescription glasses. By mobilizing city and community agencies, as well as hundreds of volunteers, we are able to offer holistic care in a dignified setting.
PHC 70 Community Day of Service
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
10 AM – 3 PM
Bill Graham Auditorium
- To receive services, you must have an entry wristband. Wristbands will be distributed in a new location in front of Bill Graham, look for PHC staff or HOT team to direct you, beginning at 7:30 AM on the morning of the event.
Provide a Service
- Register as a service provider for PHC 70!
- We require that all service providers stay until 3:00 PM so participants may receive as many services as possible
- Check-in for service providers is at 8:00 AM
- A donation of $35 (suggested donation) will help increase services at the PHC 70 Community Day of Service and support our Every Day Connect drop-in program. Even if you’re unable to join us December 6th you can still make a significant impact!
*All services are subject to change
**These services reach capacity and are not guaranteed, if you are in need of these services please arrive early. Services are given based on availability and need.