PHC 67 is a one-stop shop service event where individuals experiencing homelessness can access over 100 critical resources such as Medi-Cal, dental and vision care, and employment assistance. By mobilizing city and community agencies, as well as thousands of volunteers, we are able to ensure that our participants receive holistic care in a dignified setting.
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
10 AM – 3 PM
Bill Graham Civic
- Services are available from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Wristbands are distributed in Civic Center Plaza starting at 7:30 AM through the end of the event
- Participants must have a wristband to enter the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium and access services
Provide a Service
- Register as a service provider for PHC 67!
- So that participants may receive as many services as possible the day of the event, we are requesting that all service providers stay until 3:00 PM
- Check-in for service providers is at 8:00 AM
Mental Health Services
Youth Services (up to 24)
*All services are subject to change
**These services reach capacity and are not guaranteed, if you are in need of these services please arrive early. Services are given based on availability and need.
View our PHC 67 Poster