LGBTQ Connect is a one-stop shop service event where individuals experiencing homelessness can access critical resources including medical services, dental and vision care, haircuts, and DMV IDs. By mobilizing city and community agencies, as well as thousands of volunteers, we are able to ensure that our participants receive holistic care in a dignified setting.
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
11 AM – 4 PM
Social Hall SF at The Regency Ballroom
- Services are available from 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Wristbands are distributed through the end of the event
- Participants must have a wristband to enter and access services
- If you are interested in contributing to LGBTQ Connect, we are in need of new or gently used backpacks, new, white men’s crew socks and hoodies, jackets or coats adults sizes L – 4XL.
- Please contact our Director of Resources or call (415) 503-2190 for more information about donating and to schedule a drop-off.
Benefits (CAAP, CalFresh, MediCal)
*All services are subject to change
**These services reach capacity and are not guaranteed, if you are in need of these services please arrive early. Services are given based on availability and need.
View our LGBTQ Connect Flyer