PHC In-Kind Volunteer
REPORTS TO: Development Manager
COMMITMENT: 3-5 Hours weekly
- Assist the Development Manager with cataloguing and organizing PHC’s in kind inventory.
- Process incoming in kind donations and make sure they are properly stored in PHC’s inventory.
- Work to ensure there is clear communication between the Development and Services teams regarding in kind demands and supplies.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS DESIRED
- Respect confidentiality at all times
- Professional and respectful demeanor
- Sensitivity to and experience working with ethnically, culturally, socially and sexually diverse individuals, communities, agencies and organizations
- Cooperative, friendly, and helpful attitude
- Organized, detail-oriented, and problem-solving skills
- Able to work both independently and with a team
- This volunteer role requires the ability to lift approximately 45 pounds and require traveling to Project Homeless Connect event sites.
- Ability to walk up stairs, sit and stand
- ·Ability to type utilizing a computer keyboard and the ability to work at a computer for extended periods of time as a primary job function
Please email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter stating your availability.
Project Homeless Connect is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.