Reports To: Director of Operations / CEO
Location: 1031 Franklin St, San Francisco, CA 94109
Employment Status: Part-time | 21 hours / week (non-exempt)
Project Homeless Connect
The mission of Project Homeless Connect (PHC) is to connect San Franciscans experiencing homelessness with the care they need to move forward. PHC uses a unique approach to service delivery to meet the needs of homeless San Franciscans.
About the Office Facilitator:
The Office Facilitator is responsible for the ongoing program, operational, and administrative needs of the organization. They will be responsible for maintaining general office administration, operational tasks, HR and staff support, financial reimbursements, office ordering, and program support. This position does include benefits.
General Office Administration
- Maintain and support all staff and volunteer administrative needs.
- Maintain office files and digital archives.
- Track inventory of office supplies and coordinate monthly office supply orders.
HR and Staff Support
- Work with Director of Operations to support all organizational task and projects.
- Assist with completing tasks on the onboarding checklist.
- Set up workspaces for new staff including IT, phone, and office supplies.
Financial and Office Support
- Submit vendor disbursement requests to PHC’s fiscal sponsor in a timely manner, as well as log, store and track all purchase and disbursement requests.
- Scan physical checks for Development team and send checks to fiscal sponsor for processing.
- Serve as point of contact for PHC’s vendors, including IT, office, and printing service vendors.
- Track all credit card payments and log and store all receipt copies in SharePoint for PHC’s monthly credit card reports.
- Support PHC’s IT needs, on issues related to PHC tech equipment and website.
- Maintain PHC website, plug in updates, and work with Development to update website.
Program and General Support
- Support staff in projects to support agency wide priorities.
- Support CEO, Directors and all PHC team with necessary operations and administrative tasks.
- Complete program and special projects as assigned.
Agency Wide Support and Engagement
- Contribute to a safe, positive and collaborative work culture.
- Monitor PHC’s general inquiry email address and forward all inquiries onto relevant parties.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
- High School Degree/Diploma preferred. An equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or training may be substituted for education.
- 1+ year of office, administrative, or related work experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- At least 6 months of professional office and work experience, preferably in a nonprofit.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving, time-sensitive work environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage directives from multiple staff members.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with visitors/callers and staff with patience, courtesy and tact.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and office equipment (copy machines, phone systems, etc.).
- This position requires the ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift approximately 35 pounds and ability to travel to shelters, events, and other sites.
Partial benefits package including:
- Fully paid medical for employee
- 401k and 3% employer match
- Fully paid basic life insurance
- Paid vacation & sick leave
- 12 paid holidays
- 4 floating holidays
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com .
Equal Employment Opportunity
Community Initiatives is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.